Download our Equipment Pricing List ===>
NPU Series Product Sheet Download (PDF)
The NitroJection Processing Unit (NPU) is a stand-alone, portable, gas assist controller which intensifies and injects high pressure nitrogen into molds through either NitroJection’s patented gas-assist nozzles or In-Mold Pins. The NPU is available with one, two or four outlets. The NPU features seven stages of digitally controlled nitrogen injection pressures per outlet. The 8″ color E-Z touch screen allows for operator input of timing, pressure profiles, and recipe storage. An Automation Direct Programmable Logic Controller ( PLC ) monitors and controls the unit. New features include auto purge, remote outputs and independent start signals to allow gas injection to multiple presses. The NPU includes an internal booster and a high pressure receiver. The system will intensify up to 10,000 psi maximum system pressure.
- Controls: Seven Stages of Digital Control for Time and Pressure, plus Pressure Ramping & Auto Purge
- Display: 8″ Color Touch Screen
- Booster Max: 10,000 psi System Pressure – adjustable by operator set via touch screen – only from NitroJection!
- Interface Connector: 24 Pin
- Safety Valve: Adjustable
- Filters:Outlets, Inlets (Air & Nitrojection Gas Outlets)
- Power: 110 Volt
- Nitrogen Supply: 220 to 2500 psi
- Designed, engineered and built in the USA
- Power- 110 VAC
- Air supply- 90 PSI minimum
- Nitrogen supply – 220 psi minimum up to 2500 PSI
- Molding machine signal(s) – Mold Closed, Purge Guard, Injection / ram start- 24 VDC (from NPU – dry contact only from molding machine!)